There are certain things that happen every day that remind us…remind us that life is to be enjoyed and we shouldn’t wait. You have more control than you realize. What trips up too many of us, though, is what I call “One Day Syndrome.”
As you get older, you experience the perception that time accelerates. People start to regret delaying the things they always dreamed of doing. They get angry that they wasted time in an unfulfilling career or relationship and they’ve ignored their health. Here’s how to take action now so you don’t become a victim of one-day syndrome.
Specifically, in this episode you will learn:
- The most common reasons why people delay taking action to change their situation and make things better
- How to circumvent “One Day Syndrome”
- The truth about your current health condition
- Why it’s important for you to be “A Connector”
- The true test of whether you need to salvage certain relationships
- The truth about healthy eating that makes it easy
- How to start changing Life’s Big Three now…even if you think you don’t have time
Man plans and God laughs. -Yiddish proverb
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time. -James Taylor
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Thanks again for listening to the show. If you learned anything of value, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. Also, any reviews you post on iTunes are extremely appreciated. Downloads and reviews are the fuel that keeps this podcast going. To post a review please click here, and then click on “View in iTunes.” When your iTune software or app opens, click on “Ratings and Reviews.”
Thanks so much for taking the time. If you have any questions about this or any other podcast, please email me.