Why is it that some people can’t think of a single job alternative, while others create one business after another? It’s all about keeping your eyes open and your beliefs.
Dr. Rick Goodman began his professional career as a chiropractor where he built multiple clinics and thrived. Yet many of the challenges he faced led to new business ideas that he had the courage to try. In this session, Dr. Rick talks about seeing the opportunities in front of you and creating a belief system to carry you to success. He says his key is learning how to do what other successful people have done.
Specifically, in this episode you will learn:
- The thinking that led Dr. Rick to venture into one business after another successfully
- How and why he started a mega successful business, inspired by his being a healthcare professional, but very different
- Some great examples to expand services you provide to similar businesses who can’t do what you can
- How to find the time to create another business when you already have a busy career
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to hear “no” and what “no” often means
- The power of “what if”
Success is just one idea away -Dr. Rick Goodman
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Dr. Rick Goodman’s Website
- Living a Championship Life – A Game Plan for Success by Dr. Rick Goodman
- The Law of Success by Napolean Hill
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Thanks again for listening to the show. If you learned anything of value, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. Also, any reviews you post on iTunes are extremely appreciated. Downloads and reviews are the fuel that keeps this podcast going. To post a review please click here, and then click on “View in iTunes.” When your iTune software or app opens, click on “Ratings and Reviews.”
Thanks so much for taking the time. If you have any questions about this or any other podcast, please email me.