Brace yourself for this no-holds barred interview with Dr. Paula Bloom. We talk about sex, relationships, hating your job and….yeah, more sex!
Specifically, in this episode you will learn:
- Why it seems that women don’t want sex as often as men
- Why a woman during the heat of passion might not feel as sexy as her partner thinks she looks
- Some of the key considerations that determine whether a woman wants sex or not
- How to put your woman in the mood for sex
- The best time to initiate foreplay (guys–it’s not when you think!)
- Why some women are attracted to “Bad Boys”
- Some of the underlying causes of men who are controlling
- How to open your eyes to other career options when you hate your job
- How mindfulness can change your life
- Why we can’t control our thoughts and what to do instead
- The benefits of meditation (even when you suck at it)
- That getting to know who you are is not “woo-woo,” how to do it, and why it’s valuable to getting what you really want
- About accepting who you are and why it’s important to your progress
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them.” -Maya Angelou
“My mind is like a bad neighborhood, I try not to go there alone.” -Anne Lamott
“Knowing who you are, makes it easier for you to ask for what you need, which makes it easier to actually have a likelihood of getting it.” -Dr. Paula Bloom
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Thanks again for listening to the show. If you learned anything of value, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. Also, any reviews you post on iTunes are extremely appreciated. Downloads and reviews are the fuel that keeps this podcast going. To post a review please click here, and then click on “View in iTunes.” When your iTune software or app opens, click on “Ratings and Reviews.”
Thanks so much for taking the time. If you have any questions about this or any other podcast, please email me.